Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why this new blog?

I realized that I have learnt a lot at age 24 and there is a lot more that I have not.

There are good habits lost and bad habits retained.

There are friends made and friends lost.

There are things I want to do as I grow older, anxieties that I want to get rid of and habits that I want to inculcate or bring back.

 

I think having all this on the other blog will spoil the flow of randomness on it. So this is my attempt to put my life into words, and use it as a tool for introspection and as a check-list.

 

To start with, these are the things you will see in the next few days -

 

10 things I want to do in the 24th year of my life.

23 things I have learnt about myself in the last 23 years.

23 things I have learnt about the world in the last 23 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it - but say it! :)